At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe.
Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Sales Support Assistant to support a range of Sales and Business development projects.
Your primary responsibility will be gathering and organizing different types of data related to retail sales, accounting, and business development.
As our Sales Support Assistant, you will:
– Update price scrapping tool;
– Collect and organize retail-related data: sales out, stock, and product availability data;
– Support B2B and operational deliverables (including research, analytics);
– Help with trade show organisation (seasonal);
– Help with one of our subsidiary’s (US) accounting documents management
We expect you to have:
– Excellent communications skills in English as it will be your primary working language;
– Orderly, structural, and responsible attitude. Majority of deliverables have strict deadlines;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles, complete tasks, and projects;
– Proactive, results-focused attitude alongside the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
– Mission possible mindset. You know how to get things done and have no idea what is this thing that people call boredom. You find joy and excitement in every task.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 1323 – 1488 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “SALES SUPPORT ASSISTANT”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.