Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
Our innovations team is expanding. Join Deeper as a Product Owner and be responsible for defining the path of how our product will further evolve.
Our ideal candidate for this role is an analytical, customer-focused team player who will own the entire product lifecycle from strategy to launch. You will also work cross-functionally to complete product roadmaps and discover new opportunities.
– Creating business models and analyzing the competitive landscape.
– Conducting market research.
– Conducting extensive customer engagement and validation.
– Planning product development strategy and implementing this together with project managers and our marketing, R&D, and sales teams.
– Planning the budget for the product’s development and revenue streams.
The experience and skills you will need
– A Bachelor’s degree and at least 3 year’s experience in Product Management, Engineering, or Consultancy.
– Product development knowledge.
– Strong written and verbal communication and collaboration skills.
– Fluency in English, as this will be your primary working language.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to contribute towards creating the next big thing at Deeper.
– A five-star office in a beautiful park with an open workspace, a terrace and a quiet spot for a power nap.
– An attractive compensation package
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “PRODUCT OWNER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.