At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a proactive Product owner to work at the heart of the development of our FishDeeper app – the next big thing in the fishing industry. You’ll be working with multiple teams, data, and feedback from the customer making sure the roadmaps of the development progress in the right direction.
As our Product owner you will:
– Work closely with Product Manager, UX Designer and Software Development team to come up with the best solutions to our users;
– Translate roadmap items to features and user stories;
– Define business requirements by collecting and analysing feedback from customers, stakeholders, other teams;
– Plan, prioritise, hand over to development, and perform UAT on required functionalities;
– Run workshops to come up with the most valuable product opportunities, concepts, and features;
– Need to understand user needs and behaviour;
– Need to be curious about data (analytics, research) to track product use and make insights;
– Collaborate with Marketing, Customer Care and Sales teams, prepare briefs and user guides about new releases.
We expect you to have:
– Proven experience as a Product Owner or similar role;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles and make strategically sound decisions;
– Ability to complete tasks and projects independently and effectively present the results in a comprehensive, yet simple and clear manner;
– Solid organisational and detail-orientated approach to work with a great ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines when working both individually and in a team;
– Creative thinking skills, positive attitude, and proactive mindset to look for the best possible solution in any situation;
– Experience working with software product development;
– Fluency in English;
– Interest in fishing or willingness to learn.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for profesional development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Hybrid working schedule (2 days in the office/3 days anywhere);
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Discounts for Deeper production;
– Emotional and mental help support from Mindletic.
– Fixed part of the salary 2809-3306 EUR gross + monthly bonuses based on the performance.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “PRODUCT OWNER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.