At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous,
but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to lead and take care of Fish Deeper, our software product, with the ability to see opportunities in obstacles and direct product development to ensure a high return on investment (ROI).
As our Product Manager, you will:
– Translate ideas into product vision, strategy, and development roadmaps;
– Work on product concept from fundamentals to future concepts and follow product development from start to finish;
– Own commercial performance of the product: craft and control yearly budget, forecast sales, and track financial performance;
– Need to be curious about data (analytics, research) to understand the competitive market landscape, track product use and impact on end-users (including NPS);
validate prototypes and generate value;
– Collect and analyze feedback from customers, stakeholders, and other teams to shape requirements, features, and end products;
– Run workshops, hackathons, prototypes, validations to come up with the most valuable product opportunities, concepts, and features;
– Lead product development in collaboration with Software Development team;
– Lead UX team;
– Work very closely with sonars Product Manager, Marketing, Sales, Customer Care, and Software Development teams.
We expect you to have:
– Proven experience as a Product Manager or similar role for 4 or more years;
– Understanding of the technical side of software product development;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles and make strategically sound decisions;
– Ability to complete tasks and projects independently and effectively present the results in a comprehensive, yet simple and clear manner;
– Solid organizational and detail-orientated approach to work with a great ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines when working both individually and in a team;
– Creative thinking skills, positive attitude, and proactive mindset to look for the best possible solution in any situation;
– Extensive experience working with project management software and tools;
– Leadership abilities, excellent communication skills, and problem-solving aptitude;
– Fluency in English;
– Interest in fishing or willingness to learn.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further
and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary from 3300 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “PRODUCT MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.