At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager to bring a new software product to our existing customers and open horizons for new ways of finding the best fishing spots and expanding our customer base.
As our Product Manager, you will:
– Get inside the heads of our anglers and understand what makes them tick;
– Analyse and understand Deeper’s competitive landscape and define a solid value proposition;
– Work very closely with Marketing, Sales, Customer Care and Software Development teams to deliver the best products to our customers;
– Conduct a variety of researches, develop results-based product roadmaps and strategies and manage the product throughout its lifespan;
– Control the product budget, track its financial performance and own the success.
We expect you to have:
– Successful experience working as a Product Manager;
– Understanding of the technical side of software product management;
– Extensive experience working with various project management software and tools;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles and make strategically sound decisions;
– Ability to complete tasks and projects independently and effectively present the results in a comprehensive, yet simple and clear manner;
– Solid organisational and detail-orientated approach to work with a great ability to prioritise and meet tight deadlines when working both individually and in a team;
– Positive attitude and proactive mindset to look for the best possible solution in any situation.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary from 3800 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “PRODUCT MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.