At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 80 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Office Manager to make sure that our office has everything we need and that all colleagues will always look forward to returning to their workspaces.
As our Office Manager, you will:
– Manage office and services: reception of guests, taking care of office equipment, ordering supplies, snacks and drinks;
– Communicate with many kinds of different people. Not just your colleagues, but also our guests, partners, delivery people, and more;
– Organize meetings, company events, trips;
– Take care of people and help them find things and information they need;
– Keep the order in company’s paperwork – agreements, invoices, etc.;
– Supervise that common office area are tidy and the things have their place;
– Answer calls and e-mails.
We expect you to have:
– At least 1 year in similar position;
– A love for people and the ability to quickly get to know others, talk to them and make friends;
– Good English language skills, so you can communicate with those who can’t speak Lithuanian. If you know more languages, that’s always a plus;
– A desire to help others and take care of them – it doesn’t feel like a burden to you and brings you joy instead;
– Great organization skills;
– Boldness and savviness for finding things and the ability to quickly figure stuff out;
– Tact and courtesy, since you will be the first contact when someone calls our office or sends us an e-mail;
– A sense of order to keep things neat in the office;
– Can-do attitude.
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic;
– Monthly bonuses that depends on performance.
– Gross salary of 1653 Eur.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Office Manager”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.