At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Media Planner to ensure effective communication with our customers across different media channels and enhance business growth in our key markets. You will be managing a budget of over €1 million and be responsible for its efficient and results-focused allocation. What’s more, you will be the go-to person for all media related matters in the company.
As our Media Planner, you will:
– Work with digital media channels (PPC) in both Lithuania and other countries globally;
– Plan media campaigns for different countries and products (identify target audiences, allocate budgets) and arrange their release across different platforms (Google, Facebook, Twitter, etc.);
– Build offline media plans: everything from defining our target audiences and deciding on the channels to coordinating the agreements with external partners and assessing the impact on our business;
– Track and analyse results and optimise campaigns accordingly;
– Be responsible for choosing the channels, negotiating on contract conditions, evaluating campaign effectiveness, controlling budgets and billing;
– Work seamlessly within the Marketing team and collaborate with Sales, R&D, Innovation and other teams to identify business needs, present evaluations and solutions.
We expect you to have:
– Successful experience working with media channel planning and buying;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles, make strategically sound decisions, complete tasks and projects independently and effectively present information in various group settings;
– Understanding of the technical aspects of PPC management and keeping up with its latest trends;
– Strong organisational and detail-orientated approach to work with a great ability to prioritise, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines when working both individually and in a team;
– Positive attitude and proactive mindset to look for the best possible solution in any situation;
– Previous successful experience working with external partners (agencies).
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary from 1700 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “MEDIA PLANNER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.