At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of more than 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Media partnerships/Influencers Coordinator to help us to take care of our media partnerships worldwide.
AS OUR MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS/
INFLUENCERS COORDINATOR, YOU WILL:
You will be responsible for supporting and developing our media partnerships worldwide.
Your responsibilities will be:
– research relevant media partners (influencers, portals, podcasts, etc), recruit and sign contracts
– ensure implementation of influencers campaigns by onboarding new influencers, coordination of the timely product shipments and product education
– help to generate ideas for content scenarios and defining focus topics for partners
– monitor the content and track results
– work closely with other teams
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
– 1 year of experience in projects related to influencer marketing
– Good understanding of Youtube, Instagram, TikTok, Facebook coming from direct experience of creating and implementing campaigns
– Strong written communication skills in English
– Proactiveness, results-oriented and networking attitude, relationship building skills
– Being well-organized and attentive to details
– The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
– Interest in high tech products
– (Big plus if you have) fishing experience or interest
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks.
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment).
– Employee insurance.
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary).
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week).
– Regular team-building events.
– Flexible working hours.
– Remote working opportunities.
– Possibility of 1 month workation.
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic.
– Monthly bonuses that depend on performance.
MONTHLY NETO SALARY:
from 1300 Eur.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “MEDIA PARTNERSHIPS/INFLUENCERS COORDINATOR”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.