At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of almost 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an eager Marketing intern for 1-2 months to help our Media team to reach their goals: ensure processes are going effectively and help drive the brand sales via e-commerce across the globe smoothly.
As our Marketing intern, you will:
– Help with e-commerce orders administration;
– Work with preparation of invoices and reports;
– Work with Facebook, Google, Amazon and other platforms.
We expect you to have:
– Perfect English skills;
– Interest in Internet technologies;
– Desire to improve in digital marketing.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleagues for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities.
Internship is not paid.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “MARKETING INTERN”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.