MARKETING AUTOMATION INTERN
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 80 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds and experiences. Some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Intern to join a strong and dedicated Deeper marketing team. So you will get support and training on the way. Also, it comes with the opportunity to see what real automation, not just e-mail marketing, looks like and what part in all marketing logic it takes.
AS OUR MARKETING AUTOMATION INTERN, YOU WILL:
– Build marketing campaigns emails according to layouts;
– Prepare replicas of letters in different languages;
– Running technical checks, mistakes corrections;
– Work with marketing automation systems Mautic;
– Propose new ideas that would improve direct marketing results.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– Strong motivation to learn and collect experience;
– Strong logical thinking;
– Attention to detail, team-player, creative attitude, and willingness to achieve more;
– Meet deadlines, own tasks, and get work done.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Fully equipped workplace and welcome gift;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “MARKETING AUTOMATION INTERN”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.