What you will be doing
Join our globally-oriented team as a Junior Marketing Specialist to help us acquire new leads and customers through worldwide image and promo campaigns. You will be responsible for managing Offline marketing and will contribute to Online acquisition marketing, including campaign execution and tracking across all channels.
– Plan, manage and execute Offline media campaigns (TV, radio, press). Analyse results and react accordingly to ensure success.
– Assist in the setup and implementation of digital campaigns, eg – Google display, Facebook and YouTube, according to the prepared media plan.
– Collect post buy reports (Online and Offiline), enter media exposure (CRM) and media kits data into the Deeper lead management system.
– Monitor competitors’ activities.
The experience and skills you will need
– Interest in marketing field.
– Ability to manage multiple projects and meet tight deadlines.
– Proficient in English, both written and oral.
– Detailed oriented, especially with numbers accuracy.
– Knowledge of google analytics – a plus.
– Experience in Online and Offline media planning – a big plus.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award-winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to work with a wide variety of paid marketing channels and technologies in over than 40 countries.
– The opportunity to significantly impact the growth of our company by acquiring new customers.
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “JUNIOR MARKETING SPECIALIST”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.