JUNIOR MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 80 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Junior Marketing Automation Manager to manage direct marketing communication channels and help effectively communicate our messages to customers and generate leads. In this position, you will be deploying direct marketing automation campaigns: in accordance with agreed campaign targets, you will set automation rules and ensure fluent automated content delivery processes. Content units you will be dealing with include email messages, SMS push notifications, etc.
AS OUR JUNior MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER, YOU WILL:
– Implement marketing automation campaings.
– Set up a direct marketing communication path with clients via emails (and other channels if needed) that helps to onboard, inform, sell, upsell our products and services to customers. Including fully automated lines and campaign blasts.
– Build lead generation campaigns by preparing direct marketing communication process: setting rules and managing content allocation processes.
– Analyse campaign results and propose and implement new ideas that would improve direct message opening and conversion rates and thus better reach our target audiences.
– Work with marketing automation systems Mautic and e-commerce platform Magento.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– Strong motivation to learn and collect experience.
– Willing to build and use project management skills: setting goals, aligning campaign material, analysing results, and making adjustments for the next great campaign.
– Strong logical thinking.
– Attention to details, team-player, creative attitude, and willingness to achieve more.
– Meet deadlines, own tasks, and get work done.
We will see it as advantage if you have any experience in:
– Working with direct marketing campaigns and any marketing automation systems (e.g., Mautic).
– Analysing statistical data, understanding of Google Analytics tool.
– HTML basics.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks.
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment).
– Employee insurance.
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary).
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week).
– Regular team-building events.
– Flexible working hours.
– Remote working opportunities.
– Possibility of 1 month workation.
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic.
– Monthly bonuses that depend on performance.
Gross salary: 1322 – 1653 EUR
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “JUNIOR MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.