At Deeper, we create innovative electronic and software products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Junior Electronics Repair Engineer to be responsible for warranty repair and servicing of our products.
As our Junior Electronics Repair Engineer you will:
– Refurbish and repair Deeper Sonar products;
– Work as a part of the Customer Care team to ensure timely delivery of warranty service;
– Analyze manufacturing faults and report to Manufacturing Department;
– Take part in projects dedicated to improvement of hardware and manufacturing processes;
– Support Hardware R&D team in various R&D projects.
We expect you to have:
– At least a Professional Bachelor’s Degree in Electronics Engineering or Electronics and Telecommunication Technologies (can be a final year student);
– Experience in electronics soldering and working with repairs equipment (multimeter, soldering equipment, etc.);
– Understanding of electronic components, electronic circuits and the way they work;
– Sufficient written and spoken English, as it will be the main language of internal communications within the company;
– Tech savviness and a desire to always keep up to date with the latest technologies;
– Ability to work as a part of the team as well as on your own;
– Great attention to details and quality-driven mindset;
– Experience in electronics repair would be considered a great advantage;
Knowledge of electronics manufacturing processes will make you stand out from other candidates.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events, including fishing trips with the team;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities.
Monthly salary 1230 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “JUNIOR ELECTRONICS REPAIR ENGINEER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.