JUNIOR CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this,
we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very
meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Junior Customer Service Manager to play an important role in elevating our Customer Care to a new level.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
– Supporting customers via our ticket system and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube). There will be no live chats or regular phone calls that you will need to take.
– Working together with the Customer Care team to improve customer service satisfaction and processes.
– Analyzing customer feedback to find any potential red flags and reporting them to relevant people within the company.
THE EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL NEED:
– Experience in interacting with customers by email, phone or chat. Experience in providing technical or aftersales support for consumer electronic or software products would make you stand out from other candidates.
– Eager to learn and grow.
– Fluency in written and spoken English, as this will be your main working languages. At least C1 level is preferred. Additional languages will be considered as a strong advantage.
– Tech savviness and a desire to always keep up to date with the latest technologies.
– Attention to details and can-do attitude.
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Flexible working hours. There are no night or weekend shifts.
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Paid parking in Vilnius green parking zones
– Regular team-building events, including fishing trips with the team;
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Remote working opportunities.
SALARY: 800 EUR net salary + monthly bonuses based on performance
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “JUNIOR CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.