At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an IT Project Management Intern to support our IT team and help oversee projects from beginning to end.
As our IT Project Management Intern, you will be listening to the ideas and issues of Deeper’s various departments, organising the requirements and putting together work schedules.
As our IT Project Management Intern, you:
Will be listening to the ideas and issues of Deeper’s various departments, organising the requirements and putting together work schedules.
We expect you to have:
– Genuine interest in efficiency;
– Ability to grasp the larger picturecomprised of many components;
– Ability to communicate withboth technical and business people;
– Ability to communicate in English is essential;
– Technical understanding and interestare a plus.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Employee insurance;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Paid internship (607 EUR gross), possibility for employment after successful internship.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “IT PROJECT MANAGEMENT INTERN”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.