At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an IT Manager to secure efficient back-office operation and administer vendors.
As our IT Manager, you will be responsible for the backbone of our IT ecosystems – infrastructure, efficient company support, and internal products development.
AS OUR IT Manager, YOU WILL:
– Be responsible for Deeper’s infrastructure which is being managed by service providers;
– Ensure high-level architecture governance when it is related to infrastructure and processes;
– Manage the development of internal tools and products like ERP;
– Manage internal processes in cooperation with service providers to ensure efficiency and smooth operations;
– Manage vendors.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– At least 3 years of IT experience including working directly or managing teams responsible for architecture design and deployment, systems lifecycle management and infrastructure planning and operations;
– Understanding of ITIL practices;
– Ability to think logically and demonstrate strong analytical and problem solving skills;
– Ability to manage internal and external projects from inception to completion;
– Expertise in setting and managing customer expectations;
– Strong knowledge and understanding of business needs;
– Experience working with vendors;
– Leadership abilities;
– Excellent communication skills;
– Fluency in English.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1 month workation.
– Gross salary 2975-4628 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Embedded Software Engineer”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.