At Deeper, we create innovative electronic and software products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an iOS Developer to be responsible for designing and building the next generation features for the Fish Deeper App and other mobile applications.
As our iOS Developer you will be:
– Designing and building advanced applications for the iOS platform;
– Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
– Working with outside data sources and APIs;
– Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability;
– Working on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We expect you to have:
– At least 1 year of working experience in iOS app development, including having published at least one iOS app;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience working with Swift;
– Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Experience working with SQLite;
– Experience with source code versioning (i.e. Git).
– Experience working with Metal (nice to have);
– Experience working with noSQL databases (nice to have).
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events, including fishing trips with the team;
– Flexible working hours;
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Remote working opportunities.
Monthly salary 3636 – 5785 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “iOS DEVELOPER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.