At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous,
but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Hardware Test Engineer to join our Research & Development team and help Deeper’s ground-breaking products operate even better by ensuring that no bugs wreak havoc and we can continue delivering top quality products to our customers.
As our Hardware Test Engineer, you will:
– Take part in product development processes;
– Rigorously test the hardware in our smart devices;
– Prepare comprehensive and structured test cases;
– Prioritize, plan, and execute testing activities.
We expect you to have:
– Knowledge of electronics both from related studies and from hands-on experience;
– Basic soldering skills;
– Fluency in English, as this will be your primary working language;
– The ability to think analytically;
– Strong attention to detail.
– Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools, and processes;
– Experience using bug tracking software;
– A basic understanding of mechanics;
– Experience working with consumer electronics products;
– A basic understanding of programming.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance 24/7;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 1400 – 2000 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “HARDWARE TEST ENGINEER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.