Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
Deeper’s ground breaking range of smart sonar devices now sell in over 50 markets globally, and as an Export Manager you will play an important role in further developing growth in Japan. Here’s how you will do it:
– Working in Vilnius, you will be the key representative in Japanese market;
– Attending exhibitions and other targeted events abroad where you will present Deeper Sonar and its commercial possibilities;
– Ensuring increase in our sales results;
– Developing partnerships with distributors and retailers;
– In collaboration with the marketing team, finding ways to raise the profile of Deeper Sonar.
The experience and skills you will need
– Excellent Japanese and English language skills (both spoken and written);
– Experience in international business development or export sales, with results that you are proud of;
– Proven negotiation and communication skills;
– An organized and results-oriented approach coupled with the ability to handle unexpected situations;
– The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering the Japanese market with an innovative product from Lithuania.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to work in global markets;
– The chance to participate in events and exhibitions around the world;
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “EXPORT SALES MANAGER (JAPANESE SPEAKING)”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.