Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented high tech company. We design, develop and produce smart sonars for the fishing industry.
If you are a maker at heart who loves solving complex problems in the hardware field; proactive and driven to find your way out of the most difficult situations; know what “Maker culture” is and have experienced short circuit with your own bare hands, then we have an exciting opportunity for you – Hardware Engineering Internship.
– Assist with in-house prototyping equipment;
– Provide support to our R&D Team with various engineering activities;
– Design and implement hardware tools for the R&D Team;
– Build prototype parts for ongoing top-secret projects.
– Student of Electronics/Mechatronics/Mechanical Engineering field;
– Tripartite agreement with university or college is a must;
– Hands-on experience with electronics, 3D printing, CNC, laser engraving;
– Knows what Solidworks /Fusion 360, Eagle-Cad/Altium and Soldiworks PCB mean;
– Basic knowledge of programming languages (C, C++, Pythoon);
– Experience in building DIY projects;
– Delicate sense of humor is a great advantage.
– To develop your skillset working alongside the experienced R&D Team;
– To be a part of new product developments;
– To work with a friendly and energetic team in Vilnius Tech Park;
– To participate in team events.
– Competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
– Team events and excursions including fishing trips.
– The opportunity to develop your skill set working alongside experienced specialists from around the world.
The internship is unpaid, but it is a great opportunity to gain a real-life engineering experience.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “HARDWARE ENGINEERING – SUMMER INTERNSHIP”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.