At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Embedded Software Engineer to join and strengthen our Research & Development team. We need your help to make our products even better and come up with new great things that will leave a mark in the history of fishing.
As our Embedded Software Engineer you will:
– Design, develop, document, and maintain embedded firmware for Deeper products;
– Develop and use tools for analysing firmware functionality, performance, and quality. E.g., testing tools;
– Investigate, debug, and fix firmware bugs;
– Participate in selecting sensors and peripherals for products together with Hardware team;
– Design product side manufacturing test equipment.
We expect you to have:
– 2+ years of experience of programming embedded systems in C or C++ programming language;
– Previous history with FreeRTOS or bare metal, Arm Cortex M microprocessors, HW debugger, GIT;
– Basic understanding of hardware design (schematics, layouts).
– Previous history with Bluetooth LE, TCP/IP stack;
– Knowledge of digital signal processing (DSP);
– Experience in C#, python programming languages;
– Continuous integration experience.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 2300 – 3500 EUR
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “EMBEDDED SOFTWARE ENGINEER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.