At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous,
but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Electronics Engineer to join and strengthen our Research & Development team. We need your help to make our products even better and come up with new great things that will leave a mark in the history of fishing.
As our Electronics Engineer, you will:
– Design schematics and PCB layouts for mixed-signal electronic circuits;
– Select components based on system requirements;
– Document designs, test procedures, and manufacturing instructions;
– Develop product from prototype to mass production;
– Make recommendations for product enhancement or optimization;
– Test and debug PCB prototypes to prove functionality and provide directions on new design iterations;
– Work with team members to produce integrated hardware/firmware solutions.
We expect you to have:
– Bachelor’s degree in Electronics;
– 2+ years of experience in relevant field;
– Experience with lab equipment including multimeters, oscilloscopes, and logic analyzers;
– Good knowledge of digital electronics;
– Knowledge of analogue electronics;
– PCB layout skills;
– Experience in soldering and assembling of PCBs;
– Experience with microcontroller peripherals;
– Ability to read and understand technical English.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance 24/7;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 2000-3000 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “ELECTRONICS ENGINEER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.