At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an E-Commerce Assistant Manager to support a range of e-commerce development projects. Your primary responsibility will be ensuring smooth processes on Amazon.com among other e-commerce accounts (Walmart, Lazada, JD.com) by managing customer relations and account operations.
As our E-Commerce Assistant Manager, you will:
– Administrate day-to-day marketplace operations (including orders, stock levels, invoices, content upload);
– Help to structure and design a winning e-commerce strategy;
– Support strategic and operational deliverables (including research, analytics, and strategies directed at online shopper experience);
– Keep up to date with the latest digital consumer, shopper, retail trends, and emerging media and technologies.;
– Learn the tips and tricks of the online giants.
We expect you to have:
– General understanding of e-commerce coming from direct experience of creating and implementing digital retail solutions;
– Excellent communications skills in English as it will be your primary working language;
– Orderly, structural, and responsible attitude since the majority of deliverables have strict deadlines;
– Strong analytical skills: ability to look at data from different angles, make strategically sound decisions, complete tasks, and projects;
– Proactive, results-focused attitude alongside the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
– Understanding of Amazon’s best practices would be a great advantage.
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities (not only during quarantine);
– Gross salary from 1229 EUR.