At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Data Analyst to add real value to the business in terms of providing valuable insights and reports which will help to predict market opportunities and anticipate data trends to boost business performance.
AS OUR DATA ANALYST, YOU WILL:
– Analysing business data and interpreting results using statistical techniques to provide in-depth reports;
– Examining consumer behaviour, market and revenue trends and partnering with our internal departments, including Marketing, Sales, Innovation and R&D to bring analytical concepts from research phase to actual business solutions and ground-breaking products;
– Assessing data and its collection methods and making strategic decisions to establish new systems and processes to improve the flow and quality of data;
– Developing and validating new processes of data management;
– Identifying business issues and providing data-based solutions;
– Preparing data analysis and presenting it in a comprehensive, yet simple and clear manner.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– Degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field;
– Successful experience in working with and developing data and analytical systems;
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
– Fluent in SQL for data extraction;
– Advanced R and MS Excel skills and experience using other data visualisation software;
– Knowledge of accounting principles would be advantage;
– Passion for data and complex problem solving.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment)
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development bunget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for persona; development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “DATA ANALYST”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.