At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Customer Insight Manager to add real value to the business in terms of gathering & sharing customer insights which can be used to inform and support decision making, providing valuable commercial insights and reports which will help predict market opportunities and anticipate data trends to boost business performance.
As our Customer insight manager, you will:
– Analyse business data and interpret results using statistical techniques to provide actionable startegies from customer insights and in-depth reports;
– Examine consumer behaviour, market, sales and revenue trends, and partner with our internal departments, including Marketing, Sales, Innovation and R&D to bring analytical concepts from research phase to actual business solutions and ground-breaking products;
– Bring the consumer perspective to marketing decision making by executing market analysis and research activities to provide insights and recommendations;
– Leverage research data and information to proactively identify business opportunities and gain internal support to act upon these opportunities;
– Identify business issues and provide data-based solutions;
– Prepare data analysis and present it in a comprehensive, yet simple and clear manner.
We expect you to have:
– Degree in Data Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics or other related field;
– Prior experience within a similar role;
– Experience in managing a wide range of qualitative and quantitative research;
– Strong analytical skills with the ability to leverage on data to develop strategy/decisions;
– Ability to put together data from multiple sources to tell a story;
– Strategic thinking, good communication and presentation skills.
– Passion for data and complex problem solving.
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary from 2650-3306 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Customer Insight Manager”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.