CUSTOMER CARE QUALITY MANAGER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Customer Care Quality Manager to play an important role in elevating our Customer Care to a new level.
AS OUR CUSTOMER CARE QUALITY MANAGER, YOU WILL:
– Be setting, measuring and tracking customer service KPIs – both for our internal team as well as an outsourced live-chat provider;
– Develop the quality of performance of customer care team;
– Conduct coaching sessions with team members;
– Analyze and identify needs of improvements within our tools or processes;
– Become a subject matter expert in our products and support – you will be testing our products, as well as dealing with some of the customer tickets.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– Previous customer service experience, preferably in technical support;
– Great people and communication skills – you have experience in coaching and developing humans;
– Fluency in English – at least C1 is preferred. Any additional languages will be considered as an advantage;
– You are quite comfortable to roll on your own – you can independently manage time and prioritize tasks;
– Attention to details, creative problem-solving and can-do attitude.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment)
– Employee insurance 24/7;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1-month workation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic.
– Fixed gross salary of 1927 EUR
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “Customer Care Quality Manager”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.