At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Customer Care Manager to be responsible for guiding German-speaking customers of Deeper Sonar in finding solutions to their technical issues, as well as developing customer care processes in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.
As our Customer Care Manager, you will:
– Support customers via our ticketing system;
– Respond to customer calls (approximately 20 calls per month);
– Interact with customers via social platforms (Amazon Reviews, YouTube, Facebook);
– Improve the existing customer care process in DACH countries as well as globally;
– Take part in projects dedicated to process improvement, hardware/software product testing and QA.
We expect you to have:
– At least 1 year experience in interacting with customers by email, phone, or face to face.
– Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively, find root causes of those problems and drive improvements.
– Fluency in written and spoken German and English, as these will be your main working languages. Additional languages will be considered a big plus.
– Tech savviness and a desire to always keep up to date with the latest technologies.
– Experience in providing software/hardware support would be an advantage.
– Ability to work with minimal supervision.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Monthly salary 1653 EUR bruto.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be