CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 80 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for someone to join our globally oriented team as a Customer Care Manager and be responsible for guiding German-speaking customers of Deeper Sonar in finding solutions to their technical issues, as well as developing customer care processes.
As our Customer Care Manager, you will:
– Supporting German and English-speaking customers via our ticketing system and social media platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Youtube).
– Closely working with our retail and distribution partners in the DACH region to ensure smooth aftersales support for our products.
– Teaming up with other departments within Deeper to improve customer satisfaction (Marketing, Sales, R&D, Software).
– Closely monitoring and analyzing customer feedback to identify red flags and drive solutions.
– Continuous improvement of the existing customer care and aftersales process in the DACH region as well as globally.
We expect you to have:
– At least 1-year of experience in interacting with customers by email, phone, or chat.
– Ability to solve problems quickly and effectively, find root causes of those problems and drive improvements.
– Fluency in written and spoken German and English, as these will be your main working languages. At least a B2 level is preferred. Additional languages will be considered a big plus.
– Tech savviness and a desire to always keep up to date with the latest technologies.
– Experience in providing technical and aftersales support for consumer electronic products would make you stand out from other candidates.
– You are quite comfortable rolling on your own – you can independently manage time and prioritize tasks;
– Attention to detail, creative problem-solving, and can-do attitude.
We are really proud of our cozy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance 24/7;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1-month workation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic;
– Monthly bonus that depends on performance.
– Monthly salary 1 653 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “CUSTOMER CARE MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.