What you will be doing
Can you get inside the heads of your audience? Know how they think, what they want to hear and then craft a message that connects with both their heads and their hearts? Use your skills to help drive the brand development of one of Europe’s fastest growing tech companies and a global pioneer in outdoor consumer electronics. We are recruiting an experienced Content Writer and coordinator to play a central role in our creative team.
On a daily basis you will:
– Craft compelling and engaging content for product, brand and corporate communication globally. Understand our products deeply and find effective ways to communicate their unique values.
– Write, proofread and edit copy for B2B and B2C communication, websites, blog articles, social media posts, newsletters, video scripts, trade shows, ecommerce marketplace, digital and print advertising, product and brand campaigns. Write versions of text for localization into 32+ languages.
– Coordinate the workflow of tasks related to copywriting within our company.
– Partner with various internal departments including R&D, Sales and Customer Support to create specific department related content such product specs, B2B pitches and onboarding documentation.
– Oversee and ensure the consistency and quality of content from other writers on our team, including brand ambassadors and partners.
We expect you to
– Be a native level English speaker.
– Have experience working as a content creator.
– Possess strong attention to detail skills and the ability to proofread for grammar, spelling and accuracy of texts.
Be ready to
– Work in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple projects at a time.
– Work effectively on creative projects with a wide range of team members.
– Continuously learn about tech, social media and marketing fields.
– Competitive salary and attractive compensation package.
– Team events and excursions including fishing trips.
– The opportunity to develop your skill set working alongside experienced specialists from around the world.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Content Writer”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.