At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an experienced Content Writer to play a central role in our creative team: understand our products deeply and find effective ways to communicate their unique values to help drive the brand development across the globe.
As our Contet Writer, you will:
– Craft compelling and engaging content for product, brand and corporate communication for localisation into 32+ languages;
– Write, proofread and edit copy for B2B and B2C communication: blog articles, social media posts, newsletters, video scripts, trade shows, e-Commerce platforms, digital and print advertising, product and brand campaigns;
– Coordinate the workflow of tasks related to copywriting within our company;
– Partner with various internal departments including R&D, Sales and Customer Support to create department specific content such as product specs, B2B pitches and onboarding documentation;
– Oversee and ensure the consistency and quality of content from other writers on our team, including brand ambassadors and partners.
We expect you to have:
– Native level English skills;
– Experience working as a Content Creator;
– Strong attention to detail and ability to proofread for grammar, spelling and accuracy of texts;
– Proactive, results-focused attitude alongside the ability to work collaboratively in a team environment;
– Drive for continuous learning and keeping up with the latest trends in tech, social media and marketing fields.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 1600- 2500 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “CONTENT WRITER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.