At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Campaign Manager to be responsible for planning and executing Global marketing campaigns (30 active markets worldwide).
As our Campaign Manager, you will:
– Be responsible for planning and executing programs to influence brand building, acquisition, cross-selling, upselling, migration, or retention of customers (annual roadmap and execution);
– Proactively foster relationships with different teams to develop new concepts and business opportunities coming from consumer insights;
– Cooperate with creative, content, automation, web, and other teams on campaign building and ensure that brand identity and campaign logic are adhered to in all communication channels;
– Cooperate with media agency on campaign media strategy preparation;
– Deliver regular reports of campaign results, including web analysis and evaluation of KPIs;
– Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns.
We expect you to have:
– Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience in a similar Marketing role;
– Proven track record of delivering on brand, campaigns roadmap building, media plans, and creative concepts development;
– Strong understanding of the role of data, segmentation, and planning;
– Proven ability to work cross-functionally and a strong understanding of the relationship between Sales and Marketing;
– Strong ownership, result-driven, enthusiastic;
– Experience managing a brand across multiple markets would be an advantage.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Monthly salary 2975 – 3306 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Campaign Manager”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.