At Deeper, we create innovative electronic and software products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Android Developer to be responsible for designing and building the next generation features for the Fish Deeper App and other mobile applications.
As our Android Developer you will be:
– Designing and building advanced applications for the Android platform;
– Collaborating with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features;
– Working with outside data sources and APIs;
– Unit-testing code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability;
– Working on bug fixing and improving application performance;
– Continuously discovering, evaluating and implementing new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
We expect you to have:
– 3+ years of working experience in Android app development;
– Experience with Android SDK;
– Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON;
– Experience with third-party libraries and APIs;
– Experience working with Kotlin;
– Working knowledge of the general mobile architectures, trends and emerging technologies;
– Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle;
– Experience with popular libraries like Dagger2 + Dagger Android, Retrofit + OkHttp + Okio, Glide will be considered a great advantage;
– Experience auto testing with JUnit, mocking with Espresso or Robolectric is a plus;
– Applications available in Google Play are not required, but are great to have;
– Experience with Kotlin Coroutines and Flow will also put you at an advantage.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful pet-friendly office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance 24/7;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for professional development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events, including fishing trips with the team;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities (currently we use hybrid working model: 2 days in office and 3 days are up to you);
– 1-month workcation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic.
– Monthly salary 3636 – 6700 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “ANDROID DEVELOPER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.