At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for an Accountant to keep the company’s books straight, salaries and invoices paid, and ensure that everything is done according to the accounting rules and procedures. Sometimes that will require some patience and explaining to do to colleagues, who don’t always know how these things should be done. This is a temporary 2-year contract to cover maternity leave.
As our Accountant, you will be responsible for:
– Payments allocation from the systems (bank, PayPal, Braintree, etc.);
– Bank and debts reconciliation;
– Salary accounting;
– Reporting for business and tax authorities (Statistic dep., Sodra, VMI);
– Participating in the period-end closing;
– Participating in audit procedures and tax inspections;
– Other accounting tasks;
We expect you to have:
– A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
– More than 2 years of experience in the accounting area,
– Good analytical, problem-solving skills,
– Excel on a high level;
– Good English (both written and spoken);
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities.
– Monthly salary gross: 1600-1700 EUR
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Accountant”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.