At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Accountant Assistant to help our Accounting Department in ensuring that all financial processes and tasks are completed in a timely manner. We expect that your analytical capabilities, attention to details and high level of focus will help contribute to maintaining order within our books.
As our Accountant Assistant, you will be:
– Doing daily accounting of the cost invoices;
– Monitoring accounts credit cards, payable and receivable;
– Contributing to the processing of receipts,
– Reporting according to Intrastat requirements;
– Checking the correctness of VAT;
– Maintaining customer accounts and periodic closing;
– Completing other administration tasks within the responsibilities of the Accounting Team;
We expect you to have:
– A degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics or related discipline;
– At least 1 year of experience in the accounting area,
– Knowledge of MS Excel on a high level;
– Fluent in English (both written and spoken);
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Partial remote working opportunities (not during pandemic).
– Monthly salary gross: 1313 – 1488 EUR
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “ACCOUNTANT ASSISTANT”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.