What you will be doing
Join our R&D team and help to ensure that Deeper’s groundbreaking products are easy and intuitive to use for our customers worldwide. As a UI/UX designer you will play a key role in driving forward the Deeper customer experience through a user-centered approach.
– Conducting extensive product research based on our support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more;
– Creating design ideas based on user’s feedback and collected insights;
– Designing graphic and user interface elements;
– Collaborating with product managers and engineers in order to deliver innovative enhancements to website and app based products;
– Carrying out tests and troubleshooting UX problems;
– Analyzing data and conducting usability sessions with real users once a product is launched.
The experience and skills you will need
– Proven work experience as a UI/UX designer;
– Experience working on an entire design flow, from research and prototyping through to design delivery;
– A strong aesthetic sense, creativity and exceptional visual design skills;
– Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite, Photoshop and Sketch;
– The knowledge, understanding and ability to apply Android and iOS UX/UI guidelines for mobile apps;
– Strong communication skills in English as it will be your primary working language.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company.
You will also beneﬁt from:
– The opportunity to build exciting products that people around the world use and love;
– Being part of our “Dream Big” team, where even the most challenging ideas can become a reality;
– Working in a five star office set in historic parkland with open plan workplaces, a terrace and a quiet spot for a power nap.