What you will be doing
You’ll be responsible for driving sales of the Deeper Smart Sonar in the Chinese speaking region. Here’s how you will do it:
– Leading Deeper’s sales drive in the region by maintaining and strengthening distribution and sales channels.
– Managing the Deeper Heroes pro-staff program in the region, including working with the existing team of local anglers and fishing influencers.
– Attending exhibitions, trade shows, events, fishing competitions, tournaments, filming sessions and other in-the-field activities.
– Constantly innovating in order to find new sales channels and retail chains, even chasing regional angling stars.
– Supervising Deeper’s social media channels for the region and ensuring Deeper’s presence in traditional marketing channels such as magazines and TV.
– In collaboration with other members of the sales and marketing teams, formulating new ways for Deeper Smart Sonars to conquer the world.
The experience and skills you will need
– Native-level Chinese (Mandarin) and English (both written and spoken).
– Experience in international business development or export sales, with results that you are proud of.
– Proven negotiation and communication skills.
– An organized and results-oriented approach coupled with the ability to handle unexpected situations.
– The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company.
You will also beneﬁt from:
– The opportunity to work in global markets,
– The chance to participate in events and exhibitions around the world.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “EXPORT SALES MANAGER (CHINESE SPEAKING COUNTRIES)”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.