What you will be doing
Join a globally-oriented team and help make the Deeper experience even better for thousands of customers worldwide. As After-Sales Service Manager you will be responsible for redesigning and developing the systems we use for providing after-sales support to our customers. Here’s how you will do it:
– Being a point of contact for end customers and distributors, ensuring smooth returns, refunds and exchanges of their purchases.
– Using a ticketing system to process requests and track the progress of orders.
– Working in line with your customer care colleague to improve the experience for Deeper customers.
– Collaborating with other departments to clarify and improve processes.
– Identifying opportunities to increase the efficiency of our after-sales operations.
The experience and skills you will need
– Experience in a similar after-sales or sales support role.
– An understanding of after-sales practices.
– Fluency in English, as this will be your primary working language.
– A customer-oriented approach and an ability to adapt to different personality types.
– A keen eye for detail and a result driven approach.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to work in global markets.
– The chance to participate in events and exhibitions around the world.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “AFTER-SALES SERVICE MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.