Software test engineer
Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
Join our R&D team and help to ensure that Deeper’s groundbreaking products operate even better. As a Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for finding and reporting bugs and glitches.
Initially, you will be assessing software quality solely through manual testing. In the future, we are also planning to introduce automated testing as well. If you have strong skills in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you.
What you will be doing
– Create and execute manual test cases and analyze results.
– Evaluate product code according to specifications.
– Create logs to document testing phases and defects.
– Report bugs and errors to development teams.
– Help troubleshoot issues.
– Conduct post-release/ post-implementation testing.
– Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
The experience and skills you will need
– Proven experience as a QA tester or similar role.
– Experience in QA methodology.
– Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus.
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors.
– Working knowledge of test management software.
– Attention to detail.
– Analytical mind and problem-solving aptitude.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists
– The opportunity to contribute towards creating the next big thing at Deeper
– A five star office in the park with open space workplace, terrace and a quiet spot for a power nap.