Software Project Manager
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief
that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Software Project Manager to support our IT team and help oversee projects from beginning to end, as well as listen to the ideas and issues of Deeper’s various departments, organise the requirements and put together work schedules.
AS OUR SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER, YOU WILL:
– Shape project management area, bring good practices, and have the willingness to share them;
– Be responsible for projects scope, timing, risks, budget, delivery, and quality of delivery;
– Regularly monitor and report on the progress of projects, be able to explain problems and solutions, replan when necessary, implementing changes and interventions to the projects;
– Make sure all issues and tasks are reported properly and contain all necessary information for smooth completion.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
– Previous successful experience in IT project management area;
– Ability to communicate with both technical and business people;
– Genuine interest in efficiency and attention to detail;
– Ability to work under pressure and sometimes with tight deadlines;
– Project management certification is a plus;
– Experience in working with Agile methods is a plus;
– Technical understanding and interest are a plus;
– Creative problem-solving and can-do attitude are a plus.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1-month workation;
– Monthly gross salary 2975-4628 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “SOFTWARE PROJECT MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.