What you will be doing
The Social Media Manager, for us, is like a Swiss army knife, they cut to the chase and have an abundance of tools (knowledge, experience, ideas) to use at a moment’s notice.
As our Social Media Manager, you will:
– Design and implement social media strategies that are cohesive across all platforms while in alignment with our business goals.
– Build and manage company’s social media profiles and presence, including over 20 localized Facebook pages and YouTube channels, two Instagram profiles, Twitter account and initiate growth and optimisation.
– Plan, organize and execute engaging social media content. Track, analyse and report results. Present ideas and strategies for improvement.
– Monitor and engage in all social discussions relating to our company, our competitors, and the industry. Create ways to increase our participation and presence in discussions.
– Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools and applications. Educate and inform team of important trends.
The experience and skills you will need
To be the perfect fit you must have:
– Proven work experience as a Social Media Manager.
– A solid understanding of social media platforms (YT, Insta, FB, Twitter, LinkedIn etc., country specific like ВКонтакте (RU), KakaoTalk (KO) ), particularly in relation to advertising and branding.
– Strong command of English language.
– Quality content orientated mind-set.
– Patience and a positive “let’s do this” attitude.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award-winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to work with a wide variety of social networks used around the world.
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
– The opportunity to communicate with a network of 500+ million users globally.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.