Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
In your role you’ll work on several projects simultaneously, across a number of different countries. Your responsibilities will fall under these main categories:
– Being an effective leader and resourceful guide to a team of 3 specialists, energizing and inspiring them to deliver innovation;
– Maintaining and monitoring all aspects of the media plan: establishing media objectives and strategies, developing recommendations, tracking expenditure to ensure budget compliance, negotiation/buying, implementation and optimization;
– Negotiating with media sales companies to obtain the best rates and media spaces across online, broadcast and print advertising, and booking individual advertising spots, i.e. pages, posters, banners and broadcast adverts;
– Making data-based decisions on the best form of media advertising needed for specific countries and campaigns. Being the key person for media project management;
– Analyzing target audience characteristics and presenting proposals on the most appropriate types of media, as well as the most effective time spans, locations and cost schedules.
The experience and skills you will need
– 4+ years’ experience working in media planning/buying with at least 1-year focus on online media;
– Previous experience in team building, leading and coaching is essential. Having strong creative team management skills would be considered a great advantage;
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, including an ability to effectively present information in various group settings, and lead different profile meetings (both internal and interagency);
– Strong organizational and detail-orientated approach to work with a great ability to prioritize, work well under pressure and meet tight deadlines;
– Ability to make strategically sound decisions and complete tasks and projects independently while anticipating and solving any potential issues;
– Strong numerical abilities are essential, while a working knowledge of monitoring, analysis and scheduling systems is preferred.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award-winning company. You will also benefit from:
– An opportunity to communicate with a network of over 500 million users globally;
– A five-star office in a beautiful park right in the heart of Vilnius with an open floor workspace, outdoor terrace and a tranquil spot for your afternoon power nap;
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “SENIOR MEDIA PLANNER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.