At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe.
Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Sales Manager to play an important role in further increasing sales and market penetration.
Reporting to the Head of Sales, you will be responsible for supporting our sales initiatives in Scandinavian markets (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark).
As our Sales Manager, you will:
– Ensure smooth ordering processes and ongoing communication with our partners;
– Contribute to increasing our sales results;
– Attend exhibitions and other targeted events abroad, where you will help present Deeper Sonar and its commercial possibilities;
– Contribute to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth;
– Develop effective partnerships with distributors and retailers;
– Assist marketing team in generating promotional content for the local market and managing social media accounts for the region.
We expect you to have:
– Fluency in English as this will be your primary working languages, knowing any of the Scandinavian languages would be advantage;
– International sales and marketing-related experience would be an advantage;
– Proven negotiation and communication skills;
– Outgoing personality;
– Organized and results-oriented approach coupled with the ability to handle unexpected situations;
– Ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Fixed part of the salary 2975-3306 EUR gross.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Sales Manager – SCANDIC”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.