At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this we have a team of 60 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to manage direct marketing communication channels (email messages and push notifications) to help effectively communicate our messages to customers and generate leads. You will be deploying direct marketing automation campaigns: in accordance to agreed campaign targets you will set automation rules and ensure fluent automated content delivery processes.
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you will:
– Set up a direct marketing communication path with customers via emails that helps to onboard, inform, upsell our products and services to them;
– Build lead generation campaigns by preparing direct marketing communication process: setting rules and managing content allocation processes;
– Analyse campaign results and propose new ideas that would improve direct message open, conversion rates and better reach target audiences;
– Work with marketing automation systems Mautic and e-Commerce platform Magento.
We expect you to have:
– Good project management skills: setting goals, aligning campaign material, analysing results and adjusting for the next campaign;
– 2+ years’ experience working with the direct marketing campaigns;
– 1+ years’ experience in analysing statistical data, good understanding of Google Analytics tool;
– Experience working with marketing automation systems (e.g. Mautic) and understanding HTML basics would be considered a great advantage;
– Attention to details, team-player, creative attitude and willingness to achieve more;
– Ability to meet deadlines, own tasks and get work done.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for an advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Accident insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Gross salary 1600- 2118 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.