MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 80 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Marketing Automation Manager to manage direct marketing communication channels and help effectively communicate our messages to customers and generate leads. In this position, you will be deploying direct marketing automation campaigns: in accordance with agreed campaign targets, you will set automation rules and ensure fluent automated content delivery processes. Content units you will be dealing with include email messages, SMS push notifications, etc.
As our Marketing Automation Manager, you will:
– Have full responsibility for marketing automation implementation.
– Set up a direct marketing communication path with clients via emails (and other channels if needed) that helps to onboard, inform, sell, upsell our products and services to customers. Including fully automated lines and campaign blasts.
– Build lead generation campaigns by preparing direct marketing communication process: setting rules and managing content allocation processes.
– Analyse campaign results and propose and implement new ideas that would improve direct message opening and conversion rates and thus better reach our target audiences.
– Work with marketing automation systems Mautic and e-commerce platform Magento.
We expect you to have:
– Good project management skills: setting goals, aligning campaign material, analysing results, and making adjustments for the next great campaign.
– 2+ years’ experience working with the direct marketing campaigns.
– 1+ years’ experience in analysing statistical data, good understanding of Google Analytics tool.
– Experience working with marketing automation systems (e.g., Mautic) would be a great advantage.
– Attention to details, team-player, creative attitude, and willingness to achieve more.
– Would be good to understand HTML basics.
– Meet deadlines, own tasks, and get work done.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee.
Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace, and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance (after 1 year of employment);
– Employee insurance;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Regular team-building events;
– Flexible working hours;
– Remote working opportunities;
– Possibility of 1 month workation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic;
– Monthly bonuses that depends on performance.
– Gross salary 2150 – 2480 EUR.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “MARKETING AUTOMATION MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.