Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
As a Marketing Automation Manager you will be deploying marketing automation campaigns, setting automation rules and managing automated content delivery processes.
– Building lead generation programs by setting up automation workflows: this will include setting rules and managing content allocation processes.
– Preparing reports on automation effectiveness.
The experience and skills you will need
– Analytical thinking and logical/mathematical skills.
– Experience in analysing statistical data.
– The ability to meet deadlines and get work done.
– Work experience with automation systems like SalesManago or similar would be an advantage.
– Marketing experience would be an advantage.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award-winning company. You will also benefit from:
– An attractive compensation package.
– The opportunity to communicate with a network of 500+ million users globally.
– A five-star office in a beautiful park with an open workspace, a terrace and a quiet spot for a power nap.