Join our R&D team and help to ensure that Deeper’s ground-breaking products operate even better. As a Manual Software Test Engineer, you will be responsible for detecting and reporting bugs and glitches.
Initially, you will be assessing software quality solely through manual testing. In the future, we are also planning to introduce automated testing. If you have strong skills in executing test cases and are passionate about quality, we’d like to meet you!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
– Creating and executing manual test cases and analysing results;
– Drafting logs to document testing phases and defects;
– Testing software in the outdoor conditions;
– Reporting bugs and errors to development teams;
– Helping to troubleshoot issues;
– Working with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle.
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS YOU WILL NEED
– Experience as a QA Tester or similar role;
– Ability to document and troubleshoot errors;
– Attention to detail;
– Analytical mind and problem-solving attitude.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and become a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– Salary 1085 – 1606 euro bruto depending on your experience and skills;
– An opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists;
– A chance to contribute towards creating the next big thing at Deeper;
– A five-star office in a beautiful park right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a quiet spot for your afternoon power nap.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “MANUAL SOFTWARE TEST ENGINEER ”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.