Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented high tech company. We design, develop and produce smart sonars for the fishing industry.
We are looking for an intern to assist with optimizing our website.
The ideal candidate is someone who is familiar with web content management, and has a strong interest in web content management, web design, digital communications and marketing. Our office is fast-paced and a can-do attitude is essential.
– Assist with managing web content which includes, but not limited to, drafting and structure, visuals, layout optimization and localization;
– Assist with Search Engine Optimization;
– Track keyword changes and trends;
– Contribute both individually and as a team member in meetings and brainstorming sessions;
– Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
– Last year’s student in Marketing, IT, Communications or related field;
– Interest in website management or a strong desire to learn;
– Strong attention to detail, and organizational skills;
– Tripartite agreement with university or college is a must;
– English Language Level B2.
You will have the opportunity
– to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists;
– to be a part of an award-winning company;
– to work with friendly and energetic team in Vilnius Tech Park;
– to participate in team events.
The internship is unpaid, but it is a great opportunity to gain real world professional web project and content management experience.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “INTERN: web content management”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.