CHIEF SALES OFFICER
At Deeper, we create innovative products that allow anglers to discover the best fishing spots.
Today, our sonars are available in more than 50 countries with our app community connecting more than 2 million smart anglers across the globe. Behind all of this, we have a team of 70 specialists. We are proud to have gathered a unique bunch of people, different in their backgrounds, experiences, some very creative, some very meticulous, but all united in the belief that only together we can create the next big thing to elevate fishing experiences.
We are looking for a Chief Sales Officer to lead our company’s sales department in order to develop and manage global sales and achieve long-term growth.
Being a part of a top management team, you will have support, freedom in decision making, and responsibility for results. We promise you an interesting and challenging professional journey with lots of learning and development opportunities.
As our Chief Sales Officer, you will:
– Be responsible for driving partnerships and business growth with international distributors, e-commerce marketplaces and retail chains;
– Work closely with Marketing team to make coordinated actions for the best results;
– Identify and test new business opportunities, markets and sales channels;
– Plan sales budgets and tasks;
– Lead and oversee a professional Sales team of 7 by setting objectives, training and supporting them.
We expect you to have:
– Solid international sales and marketing-related experience;
– Solid team management experience and advanced leadership skills;
– Strategical thinking, analytical and prioritization skills (decision making based on data);
– True team player’s personality;
– Excellent communication, negotiation and problem solving skills;
– Positive attitude, belief in constant self-developing and mindset growth;
– Experience in e-commerce and knowledge of CRM system is very desired;
– Fluency in English.
We are really proud of our cosy, home-like atmosphere, where you can always ask your colleague for advice over a cup of coffee. Plus, there’s always a dog or two running around the office.
Joining the Deeper team gives you an opportunity to help this culture grow further and develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists. You will also benefit from:
– Beautiful office right in the heart of Vilnius with an open-plan workspace, outdoor terrace and a park surrounding the office for your afternoon power walks;
– Health insurance;
– Employee insurance 24/7 worldwide;
– Travel insurance;
– Paid parking next to office;
– Training and development budget (2% from annual gross salary);
– Dedicated time for personal development (10% of working week);
– Budget for regular team-building events;
– Remote working opportunities and flexible working hours;
– Possibility of 1-month workcation;
– Mental and emotional health support from Mindletic.
Fixed part of the salary 5000-6000 EUR gross and results-based bonus system.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “Deeper CSO”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.