Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
Deeper’s ground breaking range of smart sonar devices now sell in over 50 markets globally, and as an Sales Relations Manager you will play an important role in further increasing our brand visibility in the B2C segment. Reporting to a Regional Manager, you will be responsible for supporting our sales drive in the UK. Here’s how you will do it:
– Developing effective partnerships with multiple marketing channels and influencers.
– Coordinating brand pro-staff team, generating promotional content and manage regional social media accounts.
– Attending exhibitions and other targeted events abroad where you will help to present Deeper Sonar and its commercial possibilities.
– Contributing to market research, including identifying market potential and finding opportunities for growth.
– Ensuring smooth ordering processes and ongoing communication with our B2B partners.
The experience and skills you will need
– Native-level English as this will be your primary working language.
– International sales and marketing-related experience.
– An organized and results-oriented approach coupled with the ability to handle unexpected situations.
– Proven negotiation and communication skills.
– The ambition to generate strong earnings by conquering foreign markets with an innovative product from Lithuania.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to gain experience in the UK retail market.
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
– The opportunity to travel frequently attending exhibitions, going on fishing trips.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “SALES RELATIONS MANAGER (UK MARKET)”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.