Deeper is a ground-breaking, globally-oriented consumer electronics company based in Lithuania. We create and produce smart electronic devices for sports and outdoor activities.
What you will be doing
As a Marketing Automation Manager, you will be using your expertise to deploy marketing automation campaigns. Acting as a tactical contributor, you will take ownership of the marketing automation platform and be responsible for executing strategic plans.
– Building lead generation programs by setting up automation workflows (incorporating email, push notifications, landing pages, social networks, and other channels and methods).
– Gathering the metric requirements essential for marketing automation processes, and initiating the tracking and evaluation of the effectiveness of the automation rules applied.
– Ensuring consolidation across marketing automation and related tools.
– Providing guidance on best practice in automation.
– Developing a multi-channel communication approach that provides our target users with an integrated customer experience.
– Communicating effectively with our technical and support teams.
The experience and skills you will need
– Analytical background.
– Understanding of B2B and B2C marketing processes.
– Professional experience in managing technical processes.
– Experience in A/B and multivariate testing.
– A basic working knowledge of HTML and CSS.
– Working experience with automation systems like Salesmanago, Marketo, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Emarsys or other similar systems would be an advantage.
– The ability to reliably meet deadlines and ensure your works gets done.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award-winning company.
You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to communicate with a network of 500+ million users globally.
– A five-star office in a beautiful park with an open workspace, a terrace and a quiet spot for a power nap.
– An attractive compensation package.