What you will be doing
You will be responsible for creating loyalty marketing programs and campaigns, and interacting with our customers. In this way, your focus will be on strengthening the Deeper brand and cultivating customer loyalty. Here’s how you will do it:
– Develop and implement an overall strategy for building various customer loyalty programmes.
– Lead these loyalty programs in order to drive customer acquisition, development, and retention.
– Design and manage communications strategies focused on attracting, developing and retaining customers.
– Build a scalable infrastructure to support the expansion of the organization’s loyalty program.
– Drive sales through customer loyalty offerings. Leverage analytics and experimentation capabilities to build innovative selling strategies to optimize loyalty lifecycle management across all customer segments.
– Establish and maintain relationships with vendors, sales partners, and other members of the Deeper team in order to coordinate the effective delivery of loyalty programmes and promotional campaigns.
– Manage and oversee inter-departmental relationships, including working with the design team to create
compelling visuals, and with the copywriting team to compose engaging copy and content.
The experience and skills you will need
– A proven track record of managing customer loyalty and rewards programmes, including strategy development, operations, and business planning.
– The ability to work with various internal and external stakeholders on a diverse range of tasks in order to deliver meaningful results on time and within budget.
– The ability to convert raw analytics data into customer insights and strategic recommendations.
– Experience in cross channel marketing campaigns: including direct mail, website, online, email marketing, and social media.
– Proven experience in project management and integrations.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to realize your ideas, creating best-in-class loyalty programs.
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists.
– The opportunity to engage with a network of 500+ million prospective users globally.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please use the subject line “LOYALTY PROGRAM MARKETING MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.