What you will be doing
– Using WordPress CMS to update and maintain our websites.
– Monitoring incoming website articles, making amendments and publishing these articles.
– Working with other departments to create content and coordinate the distribution of weekly newsletters.
– Managing the website video gallery and YouTube uploads.
– Assisting in research projects set by other members of the marketing team.
The experience and skills you will need
– Fluency in English, as it will be your working language.
– An eye for detail and the ability to work accurately.
– The ability to take the initiative.
– Studies in a relevant field.
– The flexibility to combine your studies with a professional internship.
– The opportunity to gain new skills working alongside experienced specialists.
– The opportunity to expand your technical skillset in the areas of SEO, digital marketing, A / B testing, and CMS.