What you will be doing
Join our R&D team and help to ensure that Deeper’s groundbreaking products operate even better. As a Hardware Test Engineer you will be responsible for rigourously testing the hardware in our smart devices. Your main focus will be preparing comprehensive and structured test cases. You will also be responsible for prioritizing, planning and executing testing activities.
The experience and skills you will need
The Hardware Test Engineer plays a key role in our company’s product development process. So, our ideal candidate will possess:
– Knowledge of electronics both from related studies and from hands-on experience
– Basic soldering skills
– Fluency in English, as this will be your primary working language
– The ability to think analytically
– Strong attention to detail
Having the following skills would also be an advantage:
– Knowledge of QA methodologies, tools and processes
– Experience using bug tracking software
– A basic understanding of mechanics
– Experience working with consumer electronics products
– A basic understanding of programming.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to select where you test our products – so choose your favourite lake and go fishing
– The opportunity to develop your skillset working alongside experienced specialists
– The opportunity to contribute towards creating the next big thing at Deeper
– An attractive compensation package
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “HARDWARE TEST ENGINEER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.