What you will be doing
As our E-commerce Manager, you will be responsible for supporting a range of e-commerce development projects.
– Your primary responsibility will be leading sales efforts with Amazon.com, among other e-commerce accounts, by managing customer relationships and account operations.
You will also:
– Drive growth through innovative campaigns.
– Help to structure and design a winning e-commerce strategy.
– Lead all strategic and operational digital deliverables (including research, analytics, and strategies directed at the online shopper experience).
– Stay up-to-date on key digital consumer, shopper and retail trends, and on emerging media and technologies.
The experience and skills you will need
– An impressive understanding of e-commerce coming from direct experience of creating and implementing digital retail solutions.
– A demonstrated ability to drive traffic and sales. Direct sales experience is a plus.
– Strong communication skills in English as it will be your primary working language.
– An analytics-focused profile.
– As a proactive and results-oriented thinker, you thrive in entrepreneurial environments where new ideas are valued.
– An understanding of Amazon e-commerce best practices would be a plus.
– The ability to work collaboratively in a team environment.
At Deeper, we are proud of our collaborative culture, which inspires achievement. Joining the Deeper team gives you the opportunity to help this culture grow further and to be a part of an award winning company. You will also benefit from:
– The opportunity to work in global markets.
– The chance to participate in events and exhibitions
around the world.
– An attractive compensation package.
Please send your CV in English, to email@example.com. Please use the subject line “E-COMMERCE MANAGER”. Please note, only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.